This timeline will cover the history of Drakonius, both factual and speculative, based on various forms of documentation dating back several thousands of years. It will make an emphasis on highlighting (in bold) important events in the storyline. All dates will be in BC and AC (Dragomárus calendar; click here for more calendars).
Known history of the world is said to date back several millennia; however, the most accurate history of the past began to be recorded in the First Era, nearly ten thousand years ago. History from the Age of Legends is often believed over-exaggerated and is quite vague, but there is evidence that it may have been true, such as the city of Drakonia being built. As such, mythos from the Age of Creation are known as pre-history, while those from the Age of Legends are referred to as proto-history, giving credit to the Age of Legends' further developed chronology, if only faintly so.
After the Drakonian conquest of Andoras, the first king, Draegon I Dragomárus, had created a new calendar to keep record of the reign of his House. This created the terms BC and AC, which stand for Before Conquest and After Conquest. These terms were then used for years before the Drakonian Conquest and years of Dragomárus Reign after the Conquest. Use of the calendar did not fade after the Dragomári were deposed in the 346 AC rebellion, and most of the world now uses the Dragomárus calendar.
Age of Creation
The era is believed to take place during prehistory. Several religions believe this era to be the birth and creation of humans, Dragons, Giants and other sentient beings and creatures. The Zaentovi believe it to have started a hundred thousand years ago, in accordance with their calendar. As to be expected, there are no prominent figures are from this era, however there are numerous findings from this era, such as carvings, weaponry and runes that date back as far as 25,000 years ago. Many apocryphal stories take place during this time, and it is a possible setting for fictional tales.
- c. 25,000 BC: The first men are said to have came to Andoras, as scrying magic had determined that ruins near the Gardorian city of Elkwood were at least of this age. These proto-Andorasi later formed the Gardorian, Moonlyte, Wetlander, and Alettonic cultures.
Age of Legends
An era surrounded by myth and legend, this era is spoke of as the beginning of several Kingdoms and Noble Houses. Several prominent figures are from this era, such as Aeganar Dragomárus and Helman I Stone. The Age of Legends is where recorded history can be recovered from, but it can not be proven. Many myths and legends (of which some may be true) are told of the Age of Legends, hence its name.
- c. 10,500 BC(est.): The counts of Edrane make a binding of peace to form a union of allied territories, known in modern times as Old Edrane.
- 10,400s BC: The Koshtadic migrants begin their wave of emigration from Koshtahdivlann, now frozen over and turned to an inhospitable wasteland. Due to a schism, two groups form; those who continue the Koshtadic traditions in Tegrush and those who started a new way of life in Frostfall.
- c. 10,330 BC: Alzar, the Paragon of Strength, is killed while defending the religion of Geodalism. He is said to have been plucked from the earth after his death, sent to the heavens.
- c. 10,300 BC (10,303 BC is the accepted date in the Drakonian Calendar): Aeganar I Dragomárus begins the construction of Drakonia -- myth states he built it with his bare hands in a single year, and molded it all together with dragon-fire.
- c. 10,250 BC: Helman I Stone purportedly creates Highmountain Hall at the peak of the Moonlyt mountains and carves out the halls within the caverns. He proclaims himself as the Mountain King of the Moonlyt Peaks and unites several northern tribes under him. It is believed that he killed a giant single handedly and took his warhammer, which is believed to be the current ancestral weapon of House Stone in present day, Earthbreaker. This story conflicts with a more recent one that says the Moonlytes migrated to the Peaks 15,000 years ago under a Helman Stone (considered the same character), who was guided by a so-called Moonlyte Gooddess.
- c. 10,230 BC: Another migration wave to Andoras begins, this time led by Edrossi tribesmen who were seeking new homes, or were escaping from a threat; it is entirely unclear what brought them to Andoras. This brings rise to the modern Raunerrian, Thyllanorian, and the Sigorian (southern Kingslander) cultures.
- c. 10,120 BC: Outhdian Karth'maere, leader of the last Andorasi tribe to leave Doras Edrossi, sets sail for Andoras and lands at present-day Thyllanor, building what would become the city of Faercrest.
These events begin the start of affirmative recorded history for Doras Edrossi (and later, Andoras).
First Era (10,303 - 7,647 BC)
The First Era represented the first era of recorded history. In this era, Drakonia began to rise in power, from the status of a large city, to a dominant kingdom, and eventually in later eras a republic and then an empire that spanned most of Doras Edrossi. This was not yet the golden age of Drakonia, yet; not for many millennia, in fact. During this time, not much happened in Andoras until very late in the period; in fact, the Second Era begins because of Andorasi modernization. The migrating Ethrykian Tribe of Karth had landed in present-day Thyllanor and declared themselves a kingdom after having conquered many native Alettonic tribes, alongside other Edrossians who were subjugated by them. Before long, they had established the most firm power base on Andoras, forming the (as of the present) largest non-Drakonian kingdom of the continent, dubbed the Thyllanorian kingdom (but was probably called the Kingdom of Karth or the Kar'thyllitore by its founders). The leaders ("maere") of the Karth were elected, but one family in particular had risen to the top of notability and adopted the surname Karth'maere to signify their authority. They have lived on, both in title and in name as the Karthmeres.
The reason for a rather dense period of history is because of the missionaries of the Two Paragons -- when the paragon Nyule ascended in the same manner that Alzar did, a faith was founded around it, and because it was not receiving wide acceptance in Doras Edrossi, they took ships to Andoras and began converting the men there. Alongside notes of their conversion, much of their documentation of the land and its people still exist. Doras Edrossi would maintain a steady historical record, but Andoras after conversion was rather scant until the Fifth Era.
Second Era (7,647 - 5,908 BC)
The Second Era is not as historically profound as other eras; there is a noticeable lack of anything of note during this time. There were surely hundreds of wars and conflicts as is typical, but either the records of the time were lost or simply not kept. Southwestern Doras Edrossi remains the only place with solid history, as during this time notable events such as the Reviscio (as told by the Vescia Scrolls) and the Magical Revolution occurred, bringing to Drakonia the Drakonian Republic that would come to unite the peninsula and the use of Magic. Alongside magic was a series of magic-based orders to complement it, such as the stremagi who studied under the tutelage of Vaelo as he demonstrated his methods of work that could discover 'holes' in reality and draw from them, thus formulating magic with a combination of meditation, philosophy, mathematics, and life-force. The Republic prospered for a thousand years, being perhaps the first of its governmental kind on Drakonius, but after the descendants of Aeganar Dragomárus returned to a position of power in the nation they reestablished a monarchy that was embellished with the republic's systems. The first of these was Aevorius Dragomárus, and in his Primun Impetus, crossed the Embergleam Range and established the Drakonian Empire, starting the Third Era.
As for in Andoras, not much is known -- immediately after the First Era's conclusion, the Kingdom of Edrane was founded, but after the last missions to the continent ceased, so too did Andoras's historical footprint. Many tales, some with more verifiable evidence than others, try to give an impression of the era through the eyes of those who had lived through it; In the early days of the Era, reckoned by a calendar system lost to time, the Alettons were finally pushed out of Raunerre and were forced to relocate to the Kingsland, finding themselves quickly removed from the lands they had once called their own. The Raunerrians expanded through their lands, bordering on Gardoria, an ancient forestland that had not been trekked by any men of Edrossian descent before. Against their better judgment, the Raunerrians decided to encroach on their land, drawing the wrath of forest spirits who cursed their people. Meanwhile, in the north, Thyllanor had fallen a few generations after the founding of the Thyllanorian kingdom, leaving behind the Edrossian tribes that had become independent and the Alettons who were quickly returning to their homelands. In their fall, the Karth'maeres fell into obscurity, and would not return to the limelight until the Fifth Era when they would found the more-officially named Kingdom of Thyllanor, which would persist until the Dragomárus invasion.
Third Era (5,908 BC - 4,254 BC)
With the newfound Drakonian Empire conquering all of its neighbors, they seemed unstoppable. Under the guidance of imperators -- be they Dragomárus or otherwise -- at its peak the Empire encompassed millions of souls and held nearly half of the continent in their grasp in regions as far away as the Haajidi Badlands and the Hylati Plains, including colonies in the southern lands of Altaea. The only people relatively safe from their reach were the Zaentovi and the Tegrushkin; however, the lands of Thauros often rebelled and were abandoned in vain attempts to stir the populace. Many cities were founded and new havens of Drakonian culture such as Drakonteia came to light, the latter of which would go on to survive in present say as the Drakonteian Empire; the last such vestige of the Empire that exists. Cultural differences aside, the Drakonian Empire began this era as a force to be reckoned with and would only become stronger.
The story remains the same in Andoras as in the previous era -- however, Drakonia opened many trading ports with Andorasi nations following the establishment of the Empire, and from this interaction was garnered vague hints of what was going on during this period. The Kingsland had risen to become the most superior power in Andoras, with superior wealth due to their trade and production and superior soldiers due to the old Sigorian values they held true. Thyllanor was reunited at some point but then fell apart once more, and was nearly conquered by the Kingsland before a mutually beneficial alliance between the Edrossian cultures ensured that they would persist. In the Wetlands, the first mention of the magic practitioners who would later be called bogdwellers appear, retreating to the mountains and the swamps to practice their art. It is unsure why they started gaining this power, but the Wetlands would be plagued by their presence for some time before accepting them. It was also around this time that the Warring Clans period of the Moonlyt Peaks began, with the distinctions of clan fealty coming to light and inspiring war between the coalitions. Not much would change for a few thousand years in these lands, always at war and never seeming to advance.
Fourth Era (4,254 BC - 2,000 BC)
Fifth Era (2,000 BC - 1,000 BC)
Sixth Era (1,000 BC - 478 BC)
Seventh Era (478 BC - 1AC)
Eighth Era (1 AC - )
- 1: House Dayton falls to the Dragomárus invasion, and the Kingsland is subjugated. The Wetlands willingly swears fealty to Draegon Dragomárus. First year of post-conquest begins.
- 2: Theomar II Stenwulf is born.
- 9: Tyralt Karthmere is born.
- 21: Vicede I Karthmere dies, passing on the throne of Thyllanor to his son Malveus I Karthmere.
- 22: Edrick I Stenwulf is born.
- 23: Aethan I Stenwulf is born.
- 26: Richard I Karthmere is born.
- 25: Maregor I Dragomárus is born.
- 35: Draegon Dragomárus dies, passing on the throne of the Kingdom of Andoras to his son Aeganar I Dragomárus.
- 46: Malveus I Karthmere dies, passing on the throne of Thyllanor to his son Tyralt Karthmere.
- 47: Aethan II Stenwulf is born.
- 49: Aeganar II Dragomárus is born.
- 54: Daemis II Karthmere is born.
- 71: Aethan III Stenwulf is born.
- 77: Maregor II Dragomárus is born.
- 77: Richard I Karthmere dies, passing on the throne of Thyllanor to his son Daemis II Karthmere.
- 81: Richard II Karthmere is born.
- 98: Aeganar I Dragomárus dies, passing on the throne of the Kingdom of Andoras to his son Maregor I Dragomárus.
- 98: Rorik I Stenwulf is born.
- 100: Draegon II Dragomárus is born.
- 104: Aethan II Stenwulf dies, passing on the throne of Frostfall to his son Aethan III Stenwulf.
- 108: Daemis II Karthmere dies, passing on the throne of Thyllanor to his son Richard II Karthmere.
- 109: Daemis III Karthmere is born.
- 114: Vhalax is hatched.
- 117: Edward II Stenwulf is born.
- 119: Maregor I Dragomárus dies, passing on the throne of the Kingdom of Andoras to his son Aeganar II Dragomárus.
- 148: Elyana Stenwulf is born.
- May 29, 156: Richard III Karthmere is born.
- 156: Daemis III Karthmere dies, passing on the throne of Thyllanor to his son Nobillis Karthmere. This is met with almost immediate backlash, as Nobilis was insane and his mood fluctuated by the minute. He is best known for the Five Day Doom in which he attempted to get everyone in Faercrest killed, and paid mercenaries to hunt his own citizens.
- 156: Aeganar II Dragomárus dies, passing on the throne of the Kingdom of Andoras to his son Maregor II Dragomárus.
- 159: Nobilis Karthmere is killed, and his nephew Richard III Karthmere takes the throne of Thyllanor at the young age of three.
- 171: Richard III Karthmere reaches the age of majority and becomes perhaps the best ruler to have graced Thyllanor in recent history, especially after the tyranny of his uncle Nobilis. He repairs the damage, both physically and diplomatically, caused by his influence and manages to bring Thyllanor to unprecedented heights -- he also welcomes the Meyronian diplomat Tyno Greeves into Thyllanor, which becomes the advent of popular Con-crownism and also made the first motions towards a Thyllanorian government.
- 178: Richard IV Karthmere is born.
- 187: Arnolf I Stenwulf is born.
- 188: Maregor II Dragomárus dies, passing on the throne of the Kingdom of Andoras to his son Draegon II Dragomárus.
- 195: Aeganar III Dragomárus is born.
- May 12, 201: The 198 AC rebellion ends, but it is more so a victory for the commonfolk than the nobles. Reforms were put into place to make the distribution of food easier and less noble-advantaged, so that there would never be another shortage that leads to war such as this one. With this begins the Daerod di Piazz, an Andorasi era of peace in which they did not participate in any wars for nearly 85 years. This is dubbed the Kingdom of Andoras's golden age -- during this time, they were able to turn inward and develop culture and technology of their own, coming up to speed with Doras Edrossi's developments for the first time in history.
- April 8, 204: The Inferno Wars begin, stemming from a three-sided conflict between the city-states of Ceryne and Lavos, and the temporary Kingdom of Meyron. Ceryne would be the most dominant of the war, with their budding navy that they would become famous for being utilized to its full potential.
- May 13, 204: Victor Damius, then known as Varcos Daemeios, is born.
- November 22, 207: The Inferno Wars come to an end; Meyron and Ceryne formed an alliance and turned against Lavos, defeating them soundly and resulting in an economic downfall for the city-state that would eventually lead to ruin and rampant crime if gone unchecked.
- 211: The War of Woods, a conflict started by invading Zaentovi raiders, results in a defeat for Thysia and Ethryke, as well as many of the independent Edrossian lordships. The Zaentovi receive the Leyse Woodlands.
- February 9, 211: Malveus II Karthmere is born.
- September 5, 212: Jorry 'Lavos' is born.
- 213: Edrick II Stenwulf is born.
- July 11, 214: 'Ser' Garryt is born.
- 214: Marvian Grimolt dies, passing on the throne of Raunerre to his daughter Selena Grimolt. This was controversial at the time, as Raunerre still had agnatic views and did not favor a woman on the throne.
- 215: Selena Grimolt is removed from the throne, passing on the throne of Raunerre to her cousin Lucarius II Grimolt.
- January 215: The Ebon Band is founded.
- September 8, 218: Richard III Karthmere dies, passing on the throne of Thyllanor to his son Richard IV Karthmere.
- 219: Elyana Stenwulf dies, passing on the throne of Frostfall to her son Nathanial I Stenwulf.
- 221: Vicken Karthmere, father of successful Thyllanorian Lord Richard III Karthmere, dies. His direct line now continues the Karthmere legacy.
- 225: Lilly 'The Maiden' is born.
- 226: Garrett Stone dies, passing on the throne of the Moonlyt Peaks to his son Kolston III Stone.
- 229: Draegon II Dragomárus dies, passing on the throne of the Kingdom of Andoras to his great-grandson Maregor III Dragomárus.
- 235: Lucarius II Grimolt dies, passing on the throne of Raunerre to his son Darius I Grimolt.
- 237: Maregor III Dragomárus dies, passing on the throne of the Kingdom of Andoras to his son Aeganar III Dragomárus.
- 237: Kolston III Stone dies, passing on the throne of the Moonlyt Peaks to his son Quintias Stone.
- 238: Still left in relative poverty after their defeat in the Inferno Wars, Lavos becomes plagued with a new menace; organized crime. The Lavosi Gang Wars begin as gangs from around the city-state attempt to move closer to Lavos to occupy the city for themselves and prosper from the city's loss.
- 239: In his first return to his homeland since he was an infant, Victor Damius became the 1st Premier of Lavos in the midst of the Gang Wars to try and remove their influence from the region. He is initially unsuccessful, and is more than once ousted from Lavos in his attempts to succeed.
- February 1, 242: Victor Damius finally succeeds at his task, ending the Lavosi Gang Wars by removing them from the city of Lavos. The war is still not over in the minds of its assailants, however, as the gangs continue to plot against the city-state and each other.
- July 29, 244: Jorry 'Lavos' and 'Ser' Garryt die attempting to assassinate Victor Damius. Rumors abound that they were given away by their former friend and then-Grandmaster following Jorry's death, Kallum Resno.
- 246: Arnolf II Stenwulf is born.
- 248: Quintias Stone dies, passing on the throne of the Moonlyt Peaks to his daughter Alyssa II Stone.
- 248: The Taranyon Estate was expanded by Delaenero Taranyon.
- 252: With the death of Leonardus Malos, the Kingdom of Meyron is dissolved and returns to a city-state government -- with the convincing of Victor Damius, they establish the Premier system.
- 253: Arnolf I Stenwulf dies, passing on the throne of Frostfall to his nephew Edrick II Stenwulf.
- 254: Darius I Grimolt dies, passing on the throne of Raunerre to his daughter Elaine Grimolt.
- 259: Alyssa II Stone dies, passing on the throne of the Moonlyt Peaks to her son Desmond Stone.
- 260: The Shattered Brotherhood, a former gang in the Lavosi Gang Wars, was infiltrated and its higher-ranking members killed. It was turned into a front for professional assassination work that took on a cult-like nature, and all current members were given the one-time choice to either join or leave with their lives.
- January 3, 262: Malveus III Karthmere is born.
- September 2, 264: Aeramor Dragomárus is born.
- December 16, 265: Dealing of 265 AC -- established by Victor Damius, the Premier of Lavos and the responsible for bringing its prosperity back, the Dealing system was implemented because of a dispute among the city-states that was going to lead to a second Inferno Wars if left unchecked. Knowing how much havoc that the Inferno Wars caused Ceryne, Lavos, and Meyron, he proposed that every notable lord and leader should come to the Pryiore Villa in Meyron and spend some time talking about the problems of the world and how to solve them. It was arbitrarily decided that the Dealings would always begin on the third Tuesday of December.
- 267: Torrig I Stenwulf is born.
- 267: Leonel Karthmere is born.
- 268: Edrick II Stenwulf dies, passing on the throne of Frostfall to his son Arnolf II Stenwulf.
- 270: Dealing of 270 AC
- 271: Elaine Grimolt dies, passing on the throne of Raunerre to her son William II Grimolt.
- July 1, 272: Malveus II Karthmere dies, passing on the throne of Thyllanor to his son Vicede II Karthmere. Upon his death, the Thyllanorian government that he helped develop was established and enforced by his son.
- 273: Victor Damius, then 68 years old, decides to rule as the Premier of Lavos alone. He is elected as a Premier-for-life and would hold the title until his death in 316.
- 275: Dealing of 275 AC
- 275: Sir Halden, a knight in service of House Stone, is granted the County of Hawkhaven and the right to declare a noble house. He names it House Walding.
- 277: Vhalax, then the sole dragon of the Kingdom of Andoras, comes out of his lethargic state upon being ridden by Aeganar III Dragomárus, and is seen again by the public for the first time in nearly 80 years.
- 278: Desmond Stone dies, passing on the throne of the Moonlyt Peaks to his son Lucius Stone.
- April 19, 280: Sammael Gallomont is born.
- 280: Dealing of 280 AC
- 283: Maderec II Keswyck is granted the Duchy of Vaerikland in the Realm of Thyllanor.
- August 16, 283: Malveus Landrocaster is born.
- 284: Nathanial II Stenwulf is born.
- February 4, 284: Michael Avleston is born.
- 285: Torvan Goldarr dies, and with him, House Goldarr.
- 285: Dealing of 285 AC
- January 2, 286: The Mournare Nights begin, as the estranged Meyronian Premier Sulyefel Dzaeyron, who believed he was insulted by the Andorasi for his lackluster performance as Dealing Overseer, attempted to invade the kingdom, torching and besieging the city of Mournare in the Kingsland/Raunerre for three years. The long-standing Daerod di Piazz, Andorasi era of peace, also ends with this event.
- October 21, 286: Veddel Markwell is born.
- May 19, 287: Vicede II Karthmere, Lord of Thyllanor, officially dissolves the Duchy of Faercrest, in its place establishing a Royal Demesne of Thyllanor, which serves the Thyllanorian government in a more centralized and bureaucratic manner. It belongs to the Lord of the Realm and has no tie to ancestral lands, which prevents the title from passing outside of Thyllanorian hands should the Karthmeres, for whatever reason, perish or lose the Realm.
- June 4, 288: Dalan I Karthmere is born.
- 288: Bogdan Sewick is born.
- May 2, 289: Malric Markwell is born.
- June 16, 289: Mournare is extensively burned as the last stand of Meyron results in the final battle of the Mournare Nights -- damage from this act of arson is still visible today, especially in St. Markon's Church.
- June 22, 289: The Mournare Nights end, as Meyron is forced to unconditionally surrender to the Kingdom of Andoras. Sulyefel Dzaeyron, the belligerent of the war, is exiled from Meyron and removed from his position.
- November 28, 289: Tyralt Karthmere is born.
- October 2, 290: Richard Karthmere is born.
- 290: Living as a disgraced noble in Ceryne after being exiled from Meyron, Sulyefel Dzaeryon commits suicide, leaving behind few family members and nothing to pass down.
- 290: Dealing of 290 AC
- November 12, 291: Vicede II Karthmere dies, passing on the throne of the Realm of Thyllanor to his son Malveus III Karthmere.
- March 11, 293: The War of Woods begins, as the massive Zaentovi Horde encroaches on Ethrykian terrain. The Ethrykian Alliance is founded.
- 293: William II Grimolt dies, passing the throne of Raunerre to his son Blaine III Grimolt.
- 293/294: Manuel Fortwit is born.
- August 23-27, 294: The Battle of Wolodi, a battle fought by Alliance-employed mercenaries and a large Zaentovi force, resulted in the first non-Zaentovi victory of the War of Woods. The stalemate hurt Zaentovi morale and left them vulnerable.
- February 22, 295: Netyre Loeron Malos, the Magister of Ethryke, wins the first major Alliance victory of the War of Woods with the battle that came to be known as Netyre's Charge.
- 295: Abregor Dragomárus, heir to the Kingdom of Andoras, dies before his father Aeganar III. His son Aeramor becomes the next in line to the throne.
- October 13, 295: Meyron leaves the Ethrykian Alliance after the Battle of Ethryke ends in yet another brutal Alliance defeat, believing all hope to be lost.
- 295: Dealing of 295 AC
- October 21, 296: Helman II Stone is born.
- 297: Lucius Stone dies, passing on the throne of the Realm of the Moonlyt Peaks to his son Malcolm Stone.
- 298: Aeganar III Dragomárus dies, passing on the crown of the Kingdom of Andoras to his grandson Aeramor Dragomárus.
- 298: Under Aeramor's command, the Kingdom of Andoras joins the War of Woods, landing their first troops in Ceryne and marching to the aid of the Ethrykian Alliance.
- January 11, 299: The climactic battle dubbed Aeramor's Charge, led by the battle's namesake and newly-crowned King Aeramor Dragomárus, results in an Ethrykian Alliance victory, which would serve as something of a turning point in the war. The Zaentovi begin to lose their stranglehold on the region.
- 299: Leonel Karthmere dies.
- January 18: The War of the Black Scar, a prolonged conflict within the War of Woods, begins on this day. It is a slow push from the Leyse Woodlands all the way to the Zaentovi Wild.
- The Broken Cloaks, the last of the gangs from the Lavosi Gang Wars, finally dies out and their headquarters are torched.
- Arnolf II Stenwulf dies, passing on the Realm of Frostfall to Torrig Stenwulf.
- Veddel Markwell enrolls in the Academia Faercrest.
- April 9: Viviana Messys is born.
- January 26: Rolland Brackwater is born.
- June 21: Laesia Vakarys is born.
- July 7: Ch'at Dinee is born.
- Gabryel Sewick is born.
- Dealing of 305 AC
- Valictus Tyrolar makes an expedition to Balbadia, and begins preliminary work on A Treatise on the Darkness -- he then did not intend on turning it into a three-volume work.
- April 12: Daemalor Celtheon is born.
- June 15: The War of the Black Scar ends, almost removing the Zaentovi threat entirely from Doras Edrossi with the help of the Kingdom of Andoras. The Zaentovi would only make a tertiary comeback in the west before being entirely defeated.
- Valictus Tyrolar finishes Volume I of A Treatise on the Darkness, encompassing his findings on Balbadian culture and their ties to the Shadow. He is later convinced by peers at the Academia Cerynaia to expand his field of work to the Bogdwellers in the Wetlands and the Koshtadic peoples' similar history with Faranic dealings, and decides to not publish his current work until he completes his research.
- January 3: Varen Taranyon is born.
- August 21: Dalan I Karthmere inherits the throne of Thyllanor after the death of his father, Malveus III Karthmere.
- Malveus Landrocaster attempts to stage a coup that dethrones his half-brother Dalan I Karthmere and puts him on the throne, but fails and is imprisoned.
- December 21: The Dealing of 310 AC is held and the War of Woods officially ends with the passing of the Treaty of Lavos, which also creates the Drakonian Union, an alliance between the Edrossian city-states to protect their culture. Due to their clandestine actions at the Dealing, the Zaentovi were banned from attending them without invitation.
- July 14: Dessar Tyseth is born.
- August 23: Edward III Stenwulf is born.
- The 2nd Premier of Lavos, Menell Gardos, is assassinated.
- The Tournament of Highmountain takes place. Helman Stone is the victor over his brother Gordon Stone.
- September 13: Rollick Karthmere is born.
- Dealing of 315 AC
- Malveus Landrocaster is released from prison and was made Marshal of the Armies in the Thyllanorian government.
- January 2: Morsen Holdfast is born.
- July 8: Haythem Brackwater is born.
- November 9: After a long life of 112 years, Victor Damius finally passes on. A whole month of mourning is dedicated to him and his seventy-seven year Premiership of Lavos.
- The last Zaentovi from the War of Woods leave the Leyse Woodlands, as of then unaware that the war was over.
- July 28: Pelagius Brackwater is born.
- September 24: Allistair Karthmere is born.
- Torrig Stenwulf dies, passing on the Realm of Frostfall to Nathanial II Stenwulf.
- Vickent Karthmere dies.
- Bogdan Sewick allegedly dies and is succeeded by his son Gabryel Sewick in the Dukedom of Brand.
- Malcolm Stone dies and is succeeded by his brother James II Stone in the Realm of the Moonlyt Peaks.
- October 14: Merell Cerynai is born.
- Malric Markwell becomes the Overseer of the Realm of Thyllanor.
- Michael Avleston publishes a literary work, The Mystery of Salvation, which is the first strike of many that Avleston would commit -- this particular one highlighted his iconoclasm against the Church of the Five, and his disdain for the crown.
- July 23: Aeramor Dragomárus dies, Aeganar becomes king Aeganar IV; Thysian Conflict begins
- August 9: Thysian Conflict ends following Aeganar's torching of their fleet; their naval power becomes severely diminished and relations between Andoras and Thysia are damaged.
- August 11: Aeganar Dragomárus returns to Andoras and is crowned Aeganar IV.
- Dealing of 320 AC
- Malveus, bastard son of Malveus III Karthmere who attempted a succession coup against his half-brother Dalan I Karthmere ten years prior, was rewarded with a cadet house for his good behavior and service as Marshal of the Armies after his release from prison. He named it House Landrocaster.
- January 12: Michael Avleston is arrested, and is forced to collaborate with Veddel Markwell only through letters.
- June: The Tournament of Dragonspire takes place. King Aeganar IV Dragomárus is bested only by a young knight named Larys Carston, whom he invites into the upper echelons of the military thanks to his spectacular showing.
- February 27: Richard Landrocaster is born.
- May 9: Vele Landrocaster is born.
- August 6: Byron Grimolt is born.
- August 23: The Farrowhalt Freehall, precursor to the Farrowhalt Freehold, is founded.
- Maerys Trevelyn is born.
- The County of North Branbladia and South Branbladia opt to leave the Confederation of the Branblades in Gardoria after a dispute with the House over succession.
- Veddel Markwell creates the concept of a Planned Union of Freeholds, and Michael Avleston is released from jail the same year later.
- The first incarnation of the Farrowhalt Codex is drafted.
- November 23: An assassination attempt takes place on King Aeganar IV Dragomárus's life in the town of Farrowhalt. He survives, but is thoroughly affected by the encounter. Often thought to be the first step on the road towards the Farmers' Revolution.
- Kolsvein Jordov is born.
- Dealing of 325 AC
- January 19: The Farmers' Revolution begins. A southeastern (albeit temporary) land grant to Veddel Markwell and Michael Avleston's guild from the Realm of Thyllanor allows them to form the Farrowhalt Freehold.
- February 8: The Farrowhalt Codex is submitted to the states within the land grant area; eight in total review the document and its promises to the various entities that the Freehold will be composed of. The Principality of Farrowhalt is the first to ratify the Codex, on the day it was submitted.
- February 21: The Principality of Voyatia ratifies the Farrowhalt Codex, being the second to do so.
- March 11: The Principality of Colburgh ratifies the Farrowhalt Codex, being the third to do so.
- March 13: The Principality of Norvo ratifies the Farrowhalt Codex, being the fourth to do so.
- April 16: Dalan II Karthmere is born.
- April 28: The Principality of Faerhold ratifies the Farrowhalt Codex, being the fifth to do so.
- May 9: The Principality of Veono ratifies the Farrowhalt Codex, being the sixth to do so.
- July 1: The Principality of Fangrest ratifies the Farrowhalt Codex, being the seventh to do so.
- October 19: The Principality of Fraeduke ratifies the Farrowhalt Codex, being the eighth and final principality to do so.
- December 23: The Farrowhalt Codex is changed -- its first addendum resolves the issue of defining citizenship and how to make oneself a proper candidate. Many still remain skeptical, both inside and out of the Freehold, of the country's efficiency and its ability to maintain itself in the face of war.
- April 2: The battle of Jarris's Folly, named for the losing general Jarris Ferelo, is fought in the Farmers' Revolution, resulting in a crown victory.
- February: The Battle of Garanide is fought, resulting in another crown victory as the rebels fail to besiege the Wetlander city.
- September 9: Catina Sewick is born.
- Blaine III Grimolt dies. The throne of Raunerre should have passed to his only son Byron Grimolt, but instead it was received by Theron Grimolt through scandalous means.
- March 21: Gothaen Synthor is born.
- May 27: The Battle of Letysha is fought, which gives Thyllanor and the Freehold their first major victory, albeit a Pyrrhic one -- they would never recover full numbers again.
- July 9: The Assault on Parrem which brings the Kingdom a victory results in a turning point for the Farmers' Revolution, as the war twists from an offensive one on behalf of the rebellion to a hard-fought defensive one.
- October 12: The Battle of Tuldfel is fought in the Principality of Colburgh, which results in a crown victory as they push further into Thyllanor.
- December 9: Eleysiea Karthmere is born.
- January 8th: Marron Tyseth dies, Dessar Tyseth inherits the Winged Throne of Edrane.
- March 23: The city of Farrowhalt, the capital and namesake of the Farrowhalt Freehold, begins to be besieged by the Kingdom.
- May 2: The crown takes Farrowhalt, beginning the occupation of the city and severely hurting Freehold morale.
- August 6: Taeronys I Dragomárus is born.
- November 11th: Varron Tyseth is born.
- November 31: The Six-Day-Siege begins, initially expected to be the longest siege of the war.
- December 5: The Six-Day-Siege of Faercrest ends; it would be the last major battle of the Farmers' Revolution. Dalan I Karthmere dies, and the city of Faercrest is burnt by Vhalax. Veddel Markwell and Michael Avleston go into hiding.
- December 6: The Thyllanorian Interregnum begins.
- December 19: The Dealing of 330 AC begins, the only one to ever feature the Farrowhalt Freehold. Two weeks after the Six-Day-Siege, Markwell and Avleston gave speeches in regards to the war's status and called for Aeganar to give them their hard-fought independence. Upon leaving the Pryiore Villa, they were captured and sent back to Andoras to be tried for high treason and executed.
- December 27: The Treaty of Farrowhalt is released, signed by all participating members of the Dealing.
- January 19: After exactly five years, Aeganar IV Dragomárus and the defeated leaders of the Farrowhalt Freehold draft a peace treaty and officially end the Farmers' Revolution. The survivors are found guilty and sentenced to death.
- January 27: Veddel Markwell and Michael Avleston are executed early in the morning, with a crowd of roughly two thousand looking on.
- The Tentative Years begin.
- September 12th: Adrian Karthmere is born.
- Aeganar IV passes the Trade Act of Andoras and the Mandate of Punishment, imposing high tariffs on goods and martial law on the defeated rebel realm of Thyllanor.
- James II Stone dies and is succeeded by his son Garian II Stone in the Realm of the Moonlyt Peaks.
- Theron Grimolt abdicates the Realm of Raunerre in favor of his younger brother, Darius II Grimolt.
- April 16: The Thyllanorian Interregnum ends on Dalan's sixth birthday, with Dalan II Karthmere becoming Lord but heavily guided by regents until he was of age.
- September 9th: Cyrin Tyseth is born.
- Aeganar IV passes the Mandate of Valor and the Mandate of Substance, ending the pension of veterans from previous wars to conserve money and requiring farmers to send half of their crops to the state.
- March 8: Manuel Fortwit and many other con-crownists are executed, two years after Veddel Markwell and Michael Avleston met the same fate.
- June 22: Vicarshall is completed despite mounting costs due to the Mandate of Punishment, coming to serve as a family estate for the Karthmeres north of Faercrest.
- Nathanial II Stenwulf dies, passing on the Realm of Frostfall to his son Edward III Stenwulf.
- Serellion is hatched, and is given to the young Taeronys Dragomárus at the age of three.
- June 2nd: Alania Tyseth is born.
- Garian II Stone dies, and is succeded by his son Helman II Stone in the Realm of the Moonlyt Peaks.
- Rumors of cultists plague the Dukedom of Caden.
- Aeganar IV passes the Lavosi Mandate to curb Lavosi interference in their trade affairs abroad -- this included placing the city-state in an embargo and making it a crime to immigrate there or emigrate from Lavos to Andoras.
- Dealing of 335 AC
- Malveus Landrocaster is granted the Duchy of Delathane.
- July 8th: The Paragon's Revolt begins in Edrane.
- Aeganar IV passes the Mandate of Criticism, making it a law to speak out against the government and/or the monarchy.
- May 19: The first edition of A Treatise on the Darkness is published, originally in the Academia Cerynaia and then some time after in subsequent Academias, after Valictus Tyrolar finishes his work on tracing the history of the Koshtadic people and their descendants' paths. The work is immediately met with criticism from traditionalists in the Edrossian Academias, but develops a following in Andoras and soon becomes touted as one of the finest scholastic works of the century -- however, it sees little recognition outside of the Academias, much to Tyrolar's dismay.
- August 1st: The Paragon's Revolt is ended after a year of fighting.
- Aeganar IV passes The Imperial Act of Andoras and The Noble Houses Act of Andoras, attempting to revoke the feudal system and make the entire realm under the crown's demesne, and also making rules that made certain houses unrecognized as noble houses, such as houses who were wealthy like House Mandrom.
- Aeganar IV passes the Lehald Mandate, making personal arms illegal to use. Guards were the only ones allowed to use violent force.
- Dealing of 340 AC
- April 16: Dalan II Karthmere turns 15 and is coronated as the Lord of Thyllanor.
- April 17: The Bloodmoon Riot takes Faercrest by storm over anger at Dalan Karthmere's coronation -- in the chaos, Viviana Messys, Dalan's mother, is killed.
- August 18th: Farrol Tyseth III is born.
- October 11: The Mandrom Heist takes place, robbing the formerly-wealthy House Mandrom of almost all of their wealth and, according to the relatively new Noble Houses Act passed, no long made them a constituent house.
- Aeganar IV passes The Mandrom Mandate in an attempt to make reparations for the loss of House Mandrom's wealth due to the Mandrom Heist, which only became possible through the establishment of the Lehald Mandate two years earlier.
- Aeganar IV passes The Traitors' Mandate, the Dragonspire Mandate, and The Dominion Act of Andoras, banning the practice of Con-crownism, requiring permits to get in and out of Dragonspire City, and an act that made Andoras a kingdom in spirit even if it was to fall.
- October 14: Byron Grimolt overthrows his uncles Darius and Theron Grimolt in the Stormholme Coup, ousting their government from the city of Stormholme and taking the throne of the Realm of Raunerre. Darius is killed in the conflict, while Theron is imprisoned.
- May 18: Aeganar IV gives a speech entitled Aeganar's Royal Decree, in which he speaks about the prospect of major rebellion plaguing his kingdom once more, and how would combat these sentiments from those who would embrace them. This only served to inspire the rebels, who were already forming a coalition.
- November 2: Malveus Landrocaster dies in a hunting accident.
- December 21: The Dealing of 345 AC begins, persisting for several days. It resulted in a heated debate which was said to have driven Aeganar over the edge of insanity, and was the catalyst for the Civil War beginning after the Dealing's conclusion. Edrossian diplomats accompany Aeganar back to Dragonspire and seek to help him repair the tensions between the Andorasi and the crown.
- January 3: The Abolishment Act begins with the help of the Dealing Council, as Andoras's government attempts to revert to a simpler form of management. The Trade Act of Andoras is abolished.
- January 8: The Lavosi Mandate is abolished, and not too long after, the first Lavosi mercenaries appear in the service of the kingdom.
- February 14: Both the Noble Houses Act and the Lehald Mandate are abolished, allowing men to take up weapons once more and noble house designation was much more lenient.
- February 26: The Mandate of Punishment is abolished, permitting Thyllanor to have the rights of other realms once more.
- March 28: The Mandate of Substance is abolished, but by this point the damage had already been done -- many farmers, especially in the Kingsland, unable to feed their families, fled or died out.
- April 17: The Dragonspire Mandate is abolished, allowing people to return to the city of Dragonspire without needing permission or validation. This would prove to be detrimental, as the same commoners and farmers who were starved by the Mandate of Substance began coming to the city to demand an answer from the king.
- April 28: Just a day away from war being declared, the Imperial Act is abolished, returning the vassalage system to Andoras. Minds were already made up; war was on the imminent horizon.
- April 29: The Civil War begins, as riots erupt in Dragonspire City.
- May 9: The Battle of the Pantau Bay occurs. Daemalor Celtheon wins the battle for the crown.
- July 12: The Sacking of Abbeysroad.
- August 3: The Battle of Morano.
- August 23: The Pallid Day at Garanide, the first decisive rebel victory of the war.
- November: The Siege of Dekland Keep begins.
- The Tentative Years come to an end.
- Efugio, one of the Village Territories, applies for city-statehood. It is almost certainly to be accepted, at the Dealing of 350 AC.
- January: The Siege of Dekland Keep ends, resulting in a victory for House Grimolt.
- January 4-17: At the time the largest battle ever fought in the Seventh Era, the Battle of Corcivaetas erupts near the city of Corcivaetas, resulting in a stalemate.
- January 20: The long and unsuccessful First Siege of Dragonspire begins in the dead of winter.
- June 5: The Battle of Mountain's Tongue is fought, in which rebel forces are routed and ambushed by loyalists in the Moonlyt Peaks. Allistair Karthmere and Balthasar Grimolt die.
- March 11-14: The First Siege of Dragonspire ends as the crown armies begin the Destruction of Corcivaetas in an effort to draw out the rebel forces, sacking the entire city and leaving ruins -- perhaps the bloodiest three days in modern history
- April 12: The Second Siege of Dragonspire begins.
- July 6-11: Edrane leaves the Civil War quietly after their defeat in the Battle of Stebal.
- October 27: The walls of Dragonspire are breached, leading to a climactic 5 days of battle dubbed The Final Spark which resulted in the city being taken by the rebels.
- November 1: The short-lived war to depose Aeganar IV Dragomárus, the Civil War, finally comes to an end with the rebel victory of the Second Siege of Dragonspire. Aeganar IV is killed as well as his dragon Vhalax, and the title of Kingdom of Andoras is abolished. All realms were now independent; Taeronys Dragomárus and his siblings escapes unbeknownst to anyone to the ancient Dragomárus Villa near Drakonia, accompanied by the Dragonshroud and the King's Shield. With the dissolution of the Kingdom, all previous mandates established by the Tentative Years but not redacted by the Abolishment Act are also no longer recognized.
- November 3: The Treaty of Dragonspire is signed by most Andorasi nations at the behest of Edrossian diplomats under the Dealing Council, urging them to not further cause conflict or reinstate kingdoms where they are unneeded.
- November 8: The Dealing Council declares that it will temporarily reign in Dragonspire City until it can find a suitable council to rule. Though many object to this, it is not considered an act of war due to no one claiming Dragonspire -- the Treaty of Dragonspire handily ensured this could not happen.
- July: After much debate and debilitation, the choice is made for a council headed by Dunstan Chambers to rule over Dragonspire City in lieu of a regional lord. The Dealing Council then departs and returns to Meyron, and the Edrossian tampering of the Andorasi governments has ended -- for now. Dunstan and his council are now some of the most powerful in the Kingsland and hold considerable weight when regional matters are brought to attention.
- August: A kingdomship assembly is held among the nobles in Thyllanor. The assembly comes to a conclusion that Thyllanor should not pursue a kingdom title, but Dalan and Tyralt Karthmere disregard this and prepare for conquest and legitimization.
- December 22: Breaking the treaty and encroaching on Kingslander lords, Raunerre and Thyllanor go to war with each other in the War of Embers in an effort to either retake the throne of the Kingdom of Andoras or form a greater kingdom of their own.
- Folthysland, a Village Territory founded by Thysian extremists who notably promote slavery, applies for city-statehood. They will most likely be accepted.
- Despite past events that taint their relations, such as the Ironwood War, Gardoria and Raunerre form a trade alliance.
- February 12: Pelagius Brackwater, youngest brother of Rolland Brackwater, is found dead from suspicious causes.
- March 3: Valictus Tyrolar's A Treatise on the Darkness is republished in the Academias, with an additional foreword and two new volumes; one that provide an update on the three cultures since the original research was conducted, and a volume that is more of an informal look for the future, including controversial opinions based on magic and the ravings of thought-dreamers, marking the first time in centuries that these topics were acknowledged and expanded upon in a publication of this nature.
- March 16: The Bogdwellers of the Wetlands emerge to the public eye, offering their help in fending off threats from the outside, in exchange for a place of power in the region. Rolland Brackwater has yet to respond to their offer.
- March 19: The rival villages of Eagilton and Montecalvo, both colonies of Raunerre and Ceryne respectively on the isle of Deimia, get into an encroachment conflict that results in deaths on both sides, including the death of a notable patrician's son. Later the same day, the Raunerrians frigate Alatola was burnt and sunk, leading to a stance of hostility between the two nations. This has since been dubbed the Ceryno-Raunerrians Border Tensions, and no movement on either side to rectify the issue has been made.
- March 28: The Battle of Riverbay begins on Wetlander territory.
- April 4: Riverbay is sacked due to misinformed mercenaries of Thyllanor, and the Duke of Alham Larys of House Gallomont is killed in the crossfire; Dalan Karthmere is widely condemned for this, and The Wetlands begins preparations to join the War of Embers against Thyllanor, forming an alliance with Raunerre.
- April 5: Sammael Gallomont, the youngest uncle of Larys Gallomont and last surviving member of his father's generation, is bestowed the title of Duke of Alham just two weeks shy of his 70th birthday.
- April 27: Marcus Dermond declares that he will go to war with Thyllanor on the Raunerrians's side, should the war spill over into Gardoria, but will declare itself neutral or even attack the Raunerrians if they are deemed a greater threat.
- May 1-5: The Battle of the Lampar Falls, the first with a Raunerrian and Wetlander coalition force, results in a Thyllanorian loss.
- May 28: Frostfall declares an honor war on the Moonlyt Peaks, citing the reason that the two-former close allies had divided on loyalty during the Civil War, and the Moonlytes prevented the Northmen from marching south to aid the crown. Some are considering this war just an extension of the War of Embers, though the Northmen vehemently try to deny any connection to their conflict and the war happening in the south.
- June 3: A peace summit at Vicarshall is held between all of the involved parties of the war -- it ended violently, however, with Dalan Karthmere striking Rolland Brackwater in the jaw and storming off. Despite this, amends were made by Dalan's uncle Tyralt and an official armistice was signed.
- June 7: Starting date